A modern, spacious, two-bedroom suite with a view of 12th Street between Juniper and the Irma Hotel. Watch the Cody Gunfighters from your bedroom window or enjoy a long, hot shower in our custom tile bathroom, featuring dual shower heads. The master bedroom has a king bed with a new Leesa memory foam mattress, and the guest bedroom has a twin daybed and seating area. All with plenty of closet space and a well-equipped kitchen and dining area.
An artsy, functional one-bedroom suite overlooking our Secret Garden back patio. Watch the comings and goings of our bar customers from the privacy of your loft suite. Wash up for the evening at an 1880s wood stove converted for your use as a bathroom lavatory. The king size bed features a custom barnwood headboard, and your spacious closet has a barnwood accent wall. The well-equipped kitchen has everything you need, and nothing you don’t.
“This was by far one of the best places I’ve ever stayed. I travel a lot because I’m in the military and I truly mean it. The accommodations were immaculate and beautiful, with everything my partner and I needed, as well as recommendations for things to do around Cody. Ruffin was a very friendly and communicative host and took care of all of our needs. The bar below, Juniper, is also very very good, especially if you love whiskey and cheese plates (which I do!) and cigars too. I would definitely stay again.”
—Caitlin Springer, New Jersey
“Ruffin and his wife, Michele, were excellent hosts. They have an inviting space that is beautifully decorated. The crisp white sheets, comfy beds and amazing shower stocked with fabulous smelling shampoo, lotions, body wash, etc. was just what we needed after a couple of nights of camping! We greatly appreciated the advice Ruffin gave for traveling through Yellowstone as well. Next time we are in town we will definitely book our stay with them! ”
—Michele Dao, Minnesota
“I had an awesome stay in a super-cool, clean apartment. I would highly recommend it to anyone.”
—Timothy Mitchell, Arkansas
All suites at The Lofts at Juniper are newly renovated in June 2016 and equipped and appointed with carefully chosen amenities that will make your stay comfortable and productive. Both the Roosevelt Suite and the Argyle Suite feature:
- A prime location in the heart of downtown Cody at 12th Street and Sheridan Avenue.
- 24-hour check-in and keyless access via digital keycode locks.
- Kitchenette with microwave, coffeemaker, mini-fridge, glassware, plates, flatware and basic kitchen wares.
- Dining tables and complete table settings perfect for snacks or complete meals.
- All new linens, towels, furnishings, rugs, drapes and other appointments.
- Wall outlets and power strips with USB ports, for easily powering and charging all your devices.
- High-speed WiFi and an Anker SoundCore Bluetooth audio speaker for playing your favorite music.
- Internet connected smart TVs with Roku streaming, plus free Netflix, HBO GO and Amazon Prime video.
- Custom closet areas with plenty of space to unpack, hang up and spread out.
- Located over Cody’s favorite craft cocktail bar and small plate eatery, described by Lonely Planet travel guides as “a stylish, sophisticated oasis with tasty, delightful food & drink.”